Jobdrag.com is a platform that brings together Jobseekers and Employers. We are neither a recruitment firm nor do we act as labor consultants to, or employment partners of, any employer. The portal is used by numerous corporate, placement companies, and recruitment firms. The usage of our site is bound by a set of Company Terms & Condidtion.
that the employers must agree and adhere to. One of the primary objectives of these Terms and Conditions is to discourage and prevent misuse and fraud.
Regrettably, sometimes, false job postings are listed online, and non-existing job offers are sent via email to illegally collect personal information and/or money from unsuspecting job seekers. To tackle such cases, we need your help to remain vigilant every day - when we receive complaints from jobseekers about fraudulent or suspicious emails, we promptly notify the concerned employer and, if necessary, block them from using our services.
We encourage you to be wary of emails that
- ask your personal, non-work related information such as Credit Card numbers or Bank information over phone or email
- do not provide valid contact information
- ask for monetary transactions, money-transfers, or payment for any employment/recruitment related purpose
- promise emigration and ask for money to process visa, etc
- Before you respond to such emails, we suggest you to do a discreet enquiry and be sure to Jobdrag.com does not approve of, or represent any employer or recruiter sending such fraudulent communication, which in fact are a violation of the Terms and Conditions. We value the trust you place on Jobdrag.com and are committed to making your job search a safe and fraud-free experience on our site.
We encourage you to read the following and make yourself aware of the warning signs of the most common kinds of Internet and Email frauds.
There are two types of email scams – phishing and spoofing. In both the cases, the from address is forged to make it appear as if it came from a source that it actually did not come from.
What is Phishing?
Phishing is an attempt by fraudsters to fish for your personal details. A phishing attempt is usually in the form of an e-mail, which encourages you to click a link that takes you to a fraudulent log-on page designed to capture your account/password/personal details. These emails can also be used to lure the recipient into downloading harmful software. Please note that jobdrag.com will never ask you to download software in order to access your account.