Start your job search on Jobdrag with some of our basic job search tips:
Step 1: Enter the desired job title in the search box. Punctuation and special characters are ignored.
Step 2: Choose the number of years of work experience you have.
Step 3: Choose the location.
Step 4: Click on the ‘Search’ button.
You can filter your job search results further. Try our Advanced Job Search Tips
Enter a mix of keywords including job title, preferred job locations, number of years of work experience in the search box.
- If you are a fresher and looking for Sales jobs in Bangalore, enter the keyword “Sales Bangalore” in the search box to check the most relevant jobs available in Bangalore. Choose your experience as 0 years.
- If you are a qualified Network Administrator and do not have any location preference, enter the keyword “Sales 9 years” in the search box to check the most relevant jobs available across India.
Have you received a ‘No Job Results Found’ message? It is recommended to refine your job search with our Additional Job Search Tips
- Targeted search: If you are searching for different jobs available with a particular company, just enter its name. For example: MYS, MYS Global, Mysjobs.
- Quoted Search: If you are searching for exact words in the exact order, put double quotes “ ” around your keyword. For example: “Sales Manager” “Art Director” etc.
- Excluding undesired terms: Attach a minus sign (-) before a keyword to exclude it from your job results. The minus sign should appear immediately before the word and should be preceded with a space. For example: Sales – fmcg will show you the related sales jobs available in all the industries except FMCG.
Note: The jobs are sorted according to their relevance. The most relevant ones appear on the top.